- Biofinity is a high performing silicone hydrogel soft contact lens and is the most innovative material available in soft contact lenses.
- High oxygen performance for whiter, healthier eyes
- Soft and moist lens material for better all day comfort
- Patented round lens edge provides better comfort
- Aspheric front surface delivers sharper, high definition vision
- Softer and higher water content than other silicone hydrogels promotes a more comfortable wearing experience.
- Naturally wettable surface without the need for wetting agents or surface treatments reduces lens deposits
- Convenient monthly replacement schedule
- Approved for up to 6 nights/7 days of continuous wear
- Patients with Astigmatism can now enjoy the unique benefits of CooperVision’s Aquaform Comfort Technology, found in the entire Biofinity family of lenses.Creates a naturally hydrophilic contact lens that retains water, within the lens, which minimizes dehydration and promotes a more enjoyable lens wearing experience.
- Highest oxygen characteristics of any toric lens available for healthy, white eyes and extra long wearing times that many patients experience.
- Softest silicone hydrogel toric material for improved comfort
- Excellent handling lens for ease in insertion and removal
- Light blue visibility tint for ease of use and easy to recognize if lens is inside out.
- “6 o’clock lock” design ensures lens remains stable for virtually no fluctuations in vision
- The #1 doctor prescribed toric lens in a monthly replacement schedule.
- Continuous wear for 6 nights/7 days.
- Unique and innovative design for presbyopic patients.
- Lose The Readers or bifocal eyeglasses
- Mature patients generally experience dryer eyes and Biofinity Multifocal’s high water content and excellent water retaining characteristics make this lens the most preferred multifocal lens for overall and end of day comfort
- Incorporates CooperVision’s Aquaform Technology
- Highest oxygen level of any multifocal contact lens provides excellent health and cleaner, whiter eyes.
- Least deposit resistant material available in a silicone hydrogel means less cleaning and more comfort.
- Utilizes CooperVision’s patented Balance Progressive Technology for excellent vision at near, far and everything in between.
- Perfect lens for patients who spend a lot of time in front of their computers. Excellent “at arm’s length” vision.
- Comfort and sharp vision at all distances has made the Biofinity Multifocal the #1 doctor prescribed multifocal for new wearers.
- Makes end of day comfort a thing of the past
- Patented PC Technology creates a unique lens material that attracts and maintains water, keeping the lens moist and comfortable all day long.
- Features the only lens material with an FDA – cleared indication relating to improved comfort for those who experience dryness or mild discomfort during lens wear.
- #1 doctor prescribed lens for patients with dry eye related issues.
- Material retains 96% of its water content over a 15 hour period. Less dehydration means a more comfortable lens at the beginning and end of your long day.
Proclear 1 Day
Proclear means “comfort”. Along with the same material attributes found in Proclear sphere lens, you can now upgrade to the convenience of a daily disposable lens.
- No lens cases or solutions to carry around makes the Proclear 1 Day the most convenient lens available. Simply discard them at the end of the day.
- A Fresh new lens every day.
- Ideal for sports enthusiasts, athletes and teens.
- Features aspheric optics designed to block both contact lens and corneal aberrations resulting in crisp, clear “high definition” vision.
- Optimized lens design and handling tint allows for easy lens insertion and removal.
- Patented molded round lens edge reduces eyelid interaction – resulting in continuous wearing comfort.
- Available in convenient 30 packs for the occasional wearer or 90 packs for the every day wearer.
Biofinity Energys by CooperVision
Biofinity Energys™ contact lenses are designed for all-day wear, helping people’s eyes better adapt so they can seamlessly and continuously shift focus between digital devices and offline activities.
- Biofinity Energys™ the only contact lenses with Digital Zone Optics™ lens design
- Aquaform® Technology
- Monthly Replacement
Two elements are at the heart of the lens’ performance and optimization for digital device users:
Digital Zone Optics™ lens design, the breakthrough that integrates multiple front-surface aspheric curves across the entire optical zone. This simulates what’s known as positive power in the center of the lens, helping reduce strain on the eyes’ ciliary muscle as a person moves their gaze from on-screen to off-screen and back with less effort.
Aquaform® Technology, which attracts and binds water throughout the lens material to retain moisture even during times of reduced blinking, which is common with device use. This helps alleviate dry eyes, providing the hydration, breathability, and softness that healthy eyes deserve.The lenses also incorporate a smooth, naturally wettable surface design with a special rounded edge. This reduces interaction between the lens and the inside of the eyelids, improving long-lasting wearing comfort.
Biofinity Energys™ lenses are designed to be replaced monthly, and require similar care and handling as other soft contact lenses to ensure a healthier wearing experience.
Contact Lens Eye Exam and Contact Lens Fitting in Wylie, TX
Regardless of how often or how long you wear your contact lenses, your eyes should be examined at least once a year to make sure your eyes are continuing to tolerate contact lens wear and show no signs of ill effects from the lenses. Make an Appointment today!
(We are Closed one Saturday a month at the Doctor's discretion.)